||Please call for availability.
With its 29” wheels, monster-sized PK Ripper inspired frame, and blue and chrome colorway, the Big Ripper is undoubtedly the biggest and baddest BMX bike in the world. Throw in the SE Racing Bear Trap pedals, Big Honkin’ cruiser bars, Cowboy Cut forks, and new Lightning Bolt padset, and it’s obvious that the Big Ripper rules the streets.
- Retro 6061 aluminum Big Ripper frame with floval tubing and looptail rear end
- Full Cr-Mo Cowboy Cut forks
- Cr-Mo Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- Double-wall rims with sealed bearing high-flange hubs
- SE 3-pc V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
- SE Racing Bear Trap pedals
- Vee Tire x SE Racing Speedster 29” x 2.10 tires
- SE Racing Lightning Bolt padset
- All-new SE Racing Rad Plate and SE Wheelie pegs
- 28.4 lbs