||Special order 3-5 business days
The Surly Cross-Check. A cross bike by design, with a strong utilitarian appeal. Comfortable, versatile, tough as nails.
- 100% Surly 4130 chromoly frame, main triangle is double-butted; 1-1/8" threadless brazed chromoly fork
- Bosses front and rear for cantilever or linear-pull brakes, rack and fender eyelets at the dropouts, dual water bottle mounts, eyelets at the crown, and fully threaded through-blade fork eyelets for a front rack
- Semi-horizontal dropouts with a derailleur hanger for geared or singlespeed drivetrains and/or wheelbase adjustability
- Works with all single, double, and triple road or mountain cranksets
- Includes Surly brake hanger, seatpost clamp, and dropout adjusting screws
- Clearance to run 700c x 45mm tires; 40mm with fenders